Contact us to inquire about any other specs you may need.
PROCESSES & SPECS
Anodize, Sulfuric Type II
- MIL-PRF-8625F Type II Class 1 (Clear)
- MIL-PRF-8625F Type II Class 2 (Dyed)
Anodize, Sulfuric Hard Coat Type III
- MIL-PRF-8625F Type III Class 1 (Nondyed)
- MIL-PRF-8625F Type III Class 2 (Dyed)
- Hard Anodize with PTFE Available Soon.
Chromate Conversion (Alodine)
- MIL-DTL-5541F Type I Class 3, Low Elec. Resis.
- MIL-DTL-5541F Type I Class 1A, Max. Protection
- MIL-DTL-5541F Type II Class 3, Low Elec. Resis.
- MIL-DTL-5541F Type II Class 1A, Max. Protection
- AMS-QQ-P-416F Types I, W/O Suppl. Treatment
- AMS-QQ-P-416F Types II, With Chromate Treatment
- Thickness = Class (1).0005 (2).0003 (3).0002
- Type VI, VII, VIII
Quality Assurance Programs
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
RoHS – Restriction of Hazardous Substances
Available for selective processes
Industraplate Corporation’s Quality Control Department takes pride in achieving high standards of quality and service. Our staff also maintains tight controls on waste streams and process baths to ensure consistent levels of excellence in product and recycling efforts.